Saturday, January 4, 2014

Kelly's Book 12.14: Don't Know Much About History

Dear Jenny,

This book has been in the TBR rotation for the past two years and on my TBR shelf for far longer (almost 10 years, so I'll be missing recent history...) This year, I am doing it!

Although... with my commitment to abandoning books in 2014, this may also be the year that I finally say, "Forget it. This book is not for me."

But I'm going to give it a chance, at least. Stay tuned to see how it goes!

love,
kelly

Edited on January 8, 2014 to add:
This book is now my "final" book for the year -- I will read one chapter per month and report on the whole darned thing in December. Accordingly and confusingly, I have now dubbed it "Book 12.14."

1 comment:

  1. You know, I wonder if it wouldn't be a good idea to read this book out of order. My memory is that each chapter covers a different era, maybe you can start off by finding a chapter that might be of particular interest and read that? It might give you an incentive to read other chapters?

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete