Thursday, January 27, 2011

OTC: The Great Gatsby Cartoons

Here's a little off topic chatter...I'm only about 30 or 40 pages into Oracle Bones, so I don't have much to tell you there.

But this is hilarious! Cartoons based on The Great Gatsby. Is it still one of your favorites?

Here's something else I stumbled across this week. A video of 2 kids performing a hilarious parody of The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock, which is my favorite poem.





Do I dare to eat a peach? You're damn right I'll eat a peach!


I'm pretty glad it's the weekend. Maybe I can actually get some reading done...
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I still love The Great Gatsby -- it's one of my all-time favorites. And I laughed my *butt* of at these comics. So. Great! "Well I heard he's some kind of harsh metaphor." HAHAHAHAHAHA!

    Also, the Prufrock is fantastic. "The eternal footman is no one to fuck with." Hee hee. Love it!

    ReplyDelete